Monday, March 22, 2010

Munich, Munich


There were the last few hours in Munich before our flight.

Clothes and gifts have already been packed, sitting idly at the back of the bus. I was enjoying the last few hours in Munich before leaving this lovely city.

Five days have been quite long for me. Every day was packed with activities and foods. We were constantly on the move. There were works awaiting me in Singapore that made this precious trip seemed to be an even more oddly long break.

But these were five awesome days. Five busy days. Cold and sweet. Stuffed with surprised and cherished moments. And topped with so many great people that I have met. There were Mr. Juchet from BMW, there were German guides in the museums at the Palace that I, disappointedly, unable to spell the names correctly. There was the pleasant German woman that so generously showed us the way at the underground train station when we got confused with the giant underground train network. And most of all, there was Susanne Navarro, our dearest host from BMW, so kind-hearted and caring who has made the trip a wonderful journey.

I was sitting there again, at the windows of the bus, on the high way to the airport. I was seeing the beautiful streets of Munich passing by once again. This time, they looked strangely familiar to me. I will be back here. Munich, Munich.


No comments:

Post a Comment