Monday, March 22, 2010

Museums, museums after museums. Restaurants, restaurants after restaurants.



We have not wasted any hour since the moment we came to Munich.

Everything was so well planned by Susanne. Four days have seemed to be so much longer for me. We have been brought around to many museums in Munich: BMW Museum, Deutsche Museum of Modern Arts, Deutsche Museum of Technology, Nymphenburg Palace. I have not only enjoyed watching the exhibitions, but also the accompanying of the friendly guides in each and every place that we went to. They were all so knowledgeable and most of all, so whole-heartedly passionate with their work. I have been inspired to learn more about Medieval Arts and Modern Arts much more than by any Arts lesson I have ever had.

But I guessed one of the best parts of the trip was the fine dining catered for us. All the places we have been to are very fine dining places. The serving in Germany was really huge. I realized that by the third day of the trip, I have tried everything in the "Bavarian Specialties" section of the restaurants' menus. The white sausages and other foods were just so awesome that I would not mind to try another round of "Bavarian specialties" again :D

1 comment: